You are paid on the 15th of each month for any items that sold during the previous month. Items sold this month will appear on next month's check.
Where's my check?
Checks are cut on the 15th of every month. If you are within 20 miles of the store you will have to come in to the store to pick up your check. Remember to bring ID. If someone else will be picking up we will need emailed authorization from you. If you are outside of 20 miles from our store, we will mail your check. You are paid on the 15th of each month for any items that sold from the previous month. Items sold this month will appear on next month's check.
Someone other than me will be picking up my check.
Please fill out the form here and email it to us from your email address on file.
Will you contact me when my items sell?
We have so many consignors and merchandise that it is not possible. Please log into the Consignor Center to check on your items.
What if my item doesn't sell?
We have thousands of consignors and items. We cannot contact you if the item doesn't sell. Items that do not sell will be donated at the end of the terms of the consignment agreement uless you contact us to collect the item. Please give us a 24 - 48 hour notice.
I moved - How do I update my address?
Please fill out the address change form here and email it from your email address on file.
I want an item back that I consigned.
Please give us a 24 - 48 hour notice and we will remove it from stock for you.
Someone is picking up my items for me.
Please fill out the form here and email it to us for your approval.
What will you price my item for consignment at?
Pricing is determined with research, our knowledge of previous sales and working with the consignor. Determining factors for assessing value are age, condition, and current relevance along with the market for that category. We will not take merchandise that we feel is over priced or in poor condition or that we feel will not sell within the term of the agreement. Our ultimate goal is to use our knowledge about our market to price items properly so that they sell in the first 30 days they are here. That does not mean under pricing. We are very aware that we are trying to gain the best price for an object for the consignor, however, when items are over priced they tend to sit and go through their contract reductions which ultimately leads to a lower sale price which means less to our consignor as well as the store. Proper, aggressive pricing is the most profitable for both Encore and our consignors.
What can I bring during my accessories appointment?
You may bring up to 15 small accessory items for your appoinment. You must be in the store for the entire appointment. If you have bigger items, please send us an email with photos of the items. Please review 'How to Consign' for more info.
Some things to keep in mind for your appointment:
- Please schedule your time to allow you to stay for your entire appointment. We have allocated one hour for you.
- We will provide ONE person to help you unload. If more than one person is required, please be prepared to assist us. We will not be responsible for any damage that occurs while unloading.
- There is a 15 item limit for this appointment. If you are bringing more than 15 items there is a maximum of 25 items and we must know in advance to book additional time. Depending on availability we may have to offer a new appointment date in order to accommodate the extra time required.
- Furniture, China, Chandeliers, Art and Rugs, must be pre-approved (if you have not already done so, please email a picture in advance of your appointment so that we do not waste your time and / or effort)
- All items should be cleaned / polished before your appointment
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment we may not be able to accommodate you at that time and may need to re-schedule.
Can I just walk in at any time with my items I want to consign?
No. We do not accept walk-ins. If you have small accessory items, we can set up an apppointment for you. For bigger items, such as sofas, please send us an email with photos. Please review the page 'How to Consign' for more info.
What items do you take?
Please review 'Items We Take'
I can't login!!!